The EDUP EP-B3511 is a Bluetooth wireless music receiver that connects to any stereo audio inputs You can listen to music from your phone, laptop or iPod without the hassle of cables The hands-free music receiver can connect to home A/V systems, home stereos, headphone, automobile or motorcycle speakers, boats, RVs and more The included stereo cables and adapter connect the EP-B3511 to any receiving device with a headphone jack The fully charged EP-B3511 provides Up to 8 hours of music reception or use continuous with USB power Work well with iPhone / Android mobile phones Compatible with family AV system / home electronics / headset / automobile / motorcycle / speaker / boats / RVs
Bluetooth V3.0 + EDR Class 2, range: 33'(10m) 3.5mm stereo inlet socket Wireless music receiver connects to 3.5mm headphone jacks Use with home stereos, speakers, car stereos, headphones etc One touch connect button for easy device pairing Sleep mode for energy saving Color:Black Material:ABS Function:Handsfree Compatible cellphone:Universal for the cellphone with Bluetooth Phonebook Capacity:NO Transmit Frequency:2.4GHz Transmt Distance:30 m MIC Effective Distance:10 Battery Capacity:200 mAh Interface/Port:3.5mm audio jack / micro USB
1 x EP-B3511 Wireless Car Bluetooth Music Receiver
1 x USB Cable
1 x Stereo Cable
1 x User Manual
- This is a EDUP EP-B3511 Hands Free A2DP 3.5mm Stereo Output Micro USB Wireless Car Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Music Receiver. Classic black color. Elegant design with mini size. It is designed to receive music from mobile phones or transmitters that feature bluetooth wireless technology. Listen to music from your smart phones or MP3 player on your existing home or car audio system.
- Wireless music receiver can be used with almost any audio receiver with an audio input jack, including automoblies.
- This music receiver (hands-free) is designed to receive music from mobile phones or transmitters that feature bluetooth wireless technology.
- Press and hold one button to power on the EDUP EP-B3511 and it will automatically search for a compatible transmitter; No any codes to enter if connect with Apple or Android device, to complete paring some devices require a pass key or code, use "0000". LED lights beneath the button indicate device connection and charging status.
- The included stereo audio adapter connect the EDUP EP-B3511 to any receiving device with a headphone jack. The fully charged EDUP EP-B3511 provides up to 8 hours of music.